- Organize awareness of child labour, child rights, Right to Education, through rallies, meetings, and campaigns.
- Facilitate regular enrolment and enrol dropouts in mainstream schools.
- Start a Children’s Learning Centre
- Form Children’s Club (need-based).
- Start a Transit School (need-based).
- Provide training to Village Development Committee volunteers on child rights and community participation.
- Strengthen Government schools by supporting the Village Education Committee and Parent Teacher Association & School Management Committee (SMC).
- Create a child-friendly panchayats ( a panchayat where every child between 6 & 14 years is in school and where the community plays an active role in the child’s education is declared child-friendly)